Teach-a-Teacher (TAT) Programme
- A solution for unemployed learners.
- Addresses the critical shortage of qualified teachers by paying for student teachers to complete accredited teaching qualifications.
- Our primary focus is on creating Early Childhood Development (ECD) and Junior Primary teachers to service underdeveloped communities.
- We assist those with a passion for teaching and equip them with the skills required to uplift and educate the youth of South Africa.
- Student teachers are hosted in schools as assistant teachers, where they gain practical experience while they study.
- The end goal is long term employment of our student teachers who will in turn educate and uplift the children they teach.
SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Host schools and mentor teachers
identified for each student
- Full year of classroom based experience
- Free resource for Host Schools
- Additional support for learner at host school
Stipend and Support
Students are paid a monthly stipend to cover the following necessities
- Basic Needs
- Travel and Data
- Stationery and Books
Students attend life coaching sessions with certified coaches
- Develop soft skills crucial to success in workplace
- Build self esteem and self belief
- Benefit from Group coaching for shared
- Network and Build Team Connection
Qualifications are part time distance learning through vetted, accredited partnersStudents enrolled on following qualifications:
- ECD Certificate (NQF Level 4, 5 or 6)
- Grade R Diploma
- B-Ed in Foundation, Intermediate or
Earning and Coaching Support while Learning
- Host schools incur no additional costs as student teachers are fully sponsored (tuition, life coaching, monthly stipend, travel and stationery).
- Student teachers receive coaching and mentoring while they are on the programme.
Updates and Reports
- Designated Project Manager
- Regular check-ins on Student Progress
- Quarterly feedback reports to clients
- Marketing material for Social Media, Websites and Internal Communication readily available
- All documentation prepared for verification